Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Olga's Recount: Science Roadshow!

Room 7 went to Tamaki College today to watch and see the show of experiments and their exhibit. Lusia’s grandma help us to transport to the Tamaki.


I really amazed at the eye test because It’s really fun and challenging because the letters is going little and little and I was experience the eye test and I really enjoyed the eye test. I was amazed how did they do the eye test.


We go at the Tamaki College with lusia’s grandma. I and von, Henrietta and Lusia. The trip was so fun because I like science and I enjoyed the different stations that I’ve been  go. Every stations has a clues and how to do the thing. That’s why I enjoyed it and I am thankful for who those volunteer to that station and to help us to the thing and teach us I think they are part of the school Tamaki college.

I really enjoyed the eye test, the others station that makes me challenge. I was appealed to that eye test because It’s really fun and challenging. When we finished the show Lusia’s grandma sent us in our school with Von, Henrietta and Lusia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Done Olga this is great.... Keep it up

Unknown said...

nice work olga keep it up! Hope u have an great Holiday!