Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Lusia's Mothers Day Writing

Grandmas and mothers has an important job to do for there kids.  They are the most important person, she looks after and feeds and loves and pray for you and takes care of you no matter what.They sometimes growl you because they love you they want you to be a better person in general and want to have a good future ahead of you and wants you to be happy and safe and loved. And they had to pay for you clothes, your shoes, you food,your school fees, your uniform, your technology and heaps more you should be grateful that you have an grandma and mother because some of the kids don't know their parents or don't have an parents.

My grandma is the best mum i've ever had she loved me whenever and whatever I do and she is my everything my heart my soul my brain and my love and care.she cares for me love me even if i'm not her daughter. Even does she's my grandma but she's my mother she takes care of me and loves me and feeds me and laughs with me and more I love her so much. She is funny most times and sometimes she has to be stretched sometimes or growl me sometimes but it's okay parents does it's to control their kids and sometimes I get a little grumpy but she still loves me no matter what. And sometimes I feel so all fall  because my stress is putting on her like air and she has chemo cancer, breast cancer, and heart failure and i love hanging out with her and look after her because that's what family are for to look after and love each other and care for each other. And I have a bad time this year but then when my grandma took me with her I feel so safe, alive, loved more than ever and happy and great. I love her so much and she is a big part of my heart and I know there's not much time until she passes and i'm trying to make her happy and enjoy her life.she supports me no matter what. She takes me to my netball games my counselling my defence classes and lot more i'm so grateful that she is a part of my life and heart. She sometimes get sick and I get very worried easily and I always pray for her to please get better and the next day she's fine and I get happy when I see her smile when I wake up in the morning and when I go to sleep. All I look forward is her smile and laughter every time and day.




No comments: