Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Olga's Term 2 Reflection Writing

This term 2 It was so not nice but fun,because there’s some times that I feel alone because I think no one like me. But this term is so taft because I am really confuse on my learnings. Sometimes I don’t know what I am going to do,but It’s so fun because we have done a lot of activities this term 2.


I am confident now hot to back fight to them through words because If I did not do that they will not stop teasing me. My favorite part of this term is our Retreat at St francis because I really enjoy it and It was so blessedful and so fun and scary I really enjoyed this term.

Hope that our term 3 our going to be good and hope that anyone will not bully anyone and no one will be bad to others. Goodbye Term 2 hello term 3.

No comments: