Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Special Day


The Big Day.
Sunday 20th of June was a special day for me. I was to receive the sacraments of Confirmation, and Holy Eucharist.
Bishop Patrick Dunn was the celebrant with Father Iosefa, our parish priest.
During the mass, I kept thinking about the communion time. As bishop was giving out communion, I waited patiently in the line for my turn.

It was a special moment. I received the Eucharist and Father Iosefa gave the chalice.
I knew and believe that I truly received my Lord Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Room 2 at St. Pius X. said...

Wow Moli you have really conveyed how special it would have been, I can just imagine how beautfiul you would have looked. We are so blessed to be at a school where we are able to share Jesus with each other every day.
Keep up the fabulous work.

Miss Oldfield.

Robertanna said...

That was a cool` recount of your
1st holy commiun

Robertanna Moa

Ofa Kautai said...

Now that was really good expression and that was good to hear that really wanted to recieve the Lord Jesus.Keep up with the good