Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

RESPONSES TO THE YEAR 8 RETREAT

ENTERTAINMENT AT THE YEAR 8 RETREAT
On Thursday 6th and Friday 7th of May, Room 7 went to St. Francis Retreat Centre for our Leadership retreat. It was a great experience for all of us. We had to stay overnight at the centre. It was very exciting.
In the evening, (on Thursday), after dinner we had to do a bible mime and a skit. We worked in groups. Some were really good in making up skits and some were really dry.
Here are some of the responses from some of the girls.
My group was up first. We were very shy but we want to be over and done with. I had to encourage everyone in our group. Our skit was about Justin Bieber. It was funny, everyone roared with laughter. It was great.
By SEINI M

I was in the same group with Seini M. I was really shy. As we sang, someone blew into my ears like speakers. I was starting to have courage to enjoy myself. We did well, I was proud that we made the crowd laugh their heads off. It was a great entertainment for the night.
BY RACHAEL

The entertainment part was really fun for all of us. It was a scary feeling for me when my group had to perform but at the end, when everyone was clapping and laughing. I felt happy too.
MONICA

I was so scared when I stood up with my group. I was in the same group with Seini M and Rachael. Mike and Rick were good actors. They made everyone laughed. I was glad I did not do a thing. They did well.
MELISSA

No comments: