Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mother's Day by Joseph

Dear Mother,

I just want you to know that you mean the entire world to me! I would be so lost without you. You've always been the best mother in your own unique way. Intimidated sharing and telling us honest opinion while growing up all those years have taught me so many precious lessons about life. You have helped me make the person I am today, professionally and personally. Thank you for being my friend, my supporter, counsellor, savoir, cook, nurse, and being the best Samoan mum ever!

Through all these years of parenthood, You have taught me how to be a better friend, cousin, uncle! Even Today, during a shooting star passes by, I’ll always make a wish that I could stay with my whole life. Mum, I love you, and no words are enough to explain my love for you.  Happy mothers day!!

Love you always and forever

No comments: