Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

Aaliyah's Best Writing (Term 2,2017)

Enjoyment is provided by Tennis

Learning Intention:

  • I will learn to work on paragraphs, not only at school but in my spare time at home.

Smiles and Laughs, all thanks to our Coach Campbell. Everyone in Spx Nu’u loves playing tennis, including Mrs Tui. Today’s lesson was enjoyable, everyone dodging balls like bullets, or catching them like arrows. The court was like World War 3, balls like bullets flying everywhere, either injuring someone or missing them by a centimetre.

“Harry” was the most frightening to verse. No, it is not a person it’s actually a Tennis ball machine. Even though it’s a machine, when it hits you, it’s like being shot. It was my turn. I was nervous, I waited for it’s fire ball of fury, it came at me like the speed of lightning. Bang! It hit my chest at full speed, “Owwww!” I never thought I would make back alive, but I survived.


Though my chest throbbed, I walked to the next station. Tennis rackets were  scattered all over the court, each one was picked like flowers and held like badges. Tennis rackets flew in the air, each one coming down “Bang!” Tennis balls flew across the court and down, like birds being hit by a stone.

No comments: