Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Special Day


On Sunday 20 June was a very special day for me because I was going to receive the Eucharist for the first time. I dressed up like a bride and I felt special.

My special day was ruined because I arrived late for the beginning of mass. I was so embarrassed and very nervous. I had to do the bible procession before the reading and it was very close to time.

As I was walking down the aisle, holding the bible up, I felt that my legs were going to come off.

Thanks goodness it was over and the mass continued.


After mass we had morning tea in the hall for all those who receive their first holy communion. Then my family went home and had a big feast to celebrate my special day with my brother. We had lots of relatives and friends over our house. By then I had forgotten about what happened in the church.

by Seini

5 comments:

siliva said...

SEINI,WHAT WHATA AWSOME DAY U HAD AND I LIKE THE FACT THAT U SAID YOUR LEGS WERE GONNA COME OFF .WELLDONE SEINI.

BY siliva.

Moala Ngaluafe said...

Wow that was awesome seini, loved the way you described how your legs were feeling. Well done! keep up the good work. (:

Moala Ngaluafe (:
xo

spxroom7 said...

That was a wonderful day you exprienced .I wish I was there to experience it with you.

By Timote,Aaron,Isitolo

Mrs Tofa said...

Hi Seini I really like the way you described how you felt when you were walking with the bible. Congratulations on your special day too.

Maia said...

What a busy day that must have been, Seini. Using similies and describing words made your story sound interesting. Keep up the awesome work!